Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Slinky Infinity Beaded Scarf Crochet Pattern

Fall is just around the corner - my favorite time of year! It always brings thoughts of cooler weather, which means scarves and sweaters! I love the new Fall Fashion Trend of Slinky Beaded Scarves I've seen in Vogue  and on websites like Anthropologie and Free People, and wanted to make my own version.  I finally have the new pattern up and ready to go. I'm ready for Fall! Are you?

Have a look at just a FEW of the things you can do with this pattern and tell me what you think. 











You can create so many different looks and wear it so many different ways! It's very versatile.  It would make a quick and easy gift for every one on your list! 

The pattern is available for immediate download as a PDF file at my Ravelry store Lace N Whimsy Ravelry Store or at my Etsy store Lace N Whimsy Etsy Store .

If you would prefer a different format than PDF, just ask! I can send it in another format. 

No comments: